These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ehubber Nigeria’s Website.
Ehubber Nigeria is located at:111 Ago Palace Way, Okota, Isolo
100263 – LAGOS, Nigeria
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Ehubber Nigeria’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, by and subject to, prevailing law of Nigeria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
THIS APPLIES TO PAYING CUSTOMERS, CLIENTS, AND PARTNERS THAT HAVE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS FROM Ehubber INCLUDING RECURRING SUBSCRIPTIONS. You or the person designated as the billing contact (“Billing Contact”), for the product/service opted into must provide Ehubber with a valid credit card to activate Your account and service. Billing Contact authorizes Ehubber to automatically charge a credit card for all services that You (and/or Your representatives) have requested. If your service is set up for a re-occurring payment, Ehubber will automatically charge your card for the service within 14 days of the re-occurring billing cycle.
Alternatively, the Billing Contact can arrange for pre-payment of services for a longer duration, and in certain cases approved by Ehubber, alternative forms of payment may be accepted. Prepaid amounts of any duration are not refundable for any reason including but not limited to the closure of business, change or upgrade of service, bankruptcy, website downtime, or other scenarios in which cancellation of service is requested. Billing Contact will receive a receipt for all payments processed against the credit card or account by email and/or available in their online account profile. If paying by credit card, Billing Contact agrees to keep credit card information updated, and to provide Ehubber with a new valid account number if the old card is deactivated or does not have sufficient credit available to pay Your fees.
Ehubber reserves the right to place Your account on hold, suspend Your services, and/or terminate this Agreement if You are overdue in paying any amounts due for services You request. If You wish to dispute any fee Ehubber charged to Billing Contact’s credit card, You agree to discuss such a dispute with Ehubber and work towards a resolution. You expressly agree to not dispute fees with Your issuing credit card company, which could result in a “chargeback” to Ehubber. Declined, refused, and/or returned payments may result in a service charge payable immediately.
In certain cases, Ehubber and clients and/or partners may agree to a separate services agreement with additional billing and payment terms that adhere to advertising and marketing services. In any scenario of terms in addition to those outlined above, an agreement will be provided for dual signing between the parties involved and explicitly outline additional terms to adhere to.
Unless otherwise stated, Ehubber Nigeria and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Ehubber Nigeria. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from ng.ehubber.com for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from ng.ehubber.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from ng.ehubber.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ng.ehubber.com
Redistribute content from Ehubber Nigeria (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Partnership, Dealflows & Commissions
Businesses listed on Ehubber agree to our 10% commission. This implies both internal and external deals with coworking businesses operating on Ehubber. Ehubber will execute payouts depending on the deal of listing. Ehubber would ensure that listed coworking businesses are paid according to the deal agreement.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Ehubber Nigeria does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments before their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Ehubber Nigeria, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Ehubber Nigeria shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Ehubber Nigeria reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Ehubber Nigeria a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Ehubber Nigeria; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Ehubber Nigeria’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Coworking & User Disputes
Coworking Spaces are bound to honor the rates, pricing, tours, day passes, and bookings listed and facilitated through the Website. Ehubber does not recognize any third party and/or agency affiliated with the Spaces as a Space Owner. If a Space is unable to fulfill any promise or reservation, the Space will work with the Customers to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include the issuance of a refund of Customers by the Space. Ehubber is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between Spaces and Customers, or Users and any third party. In the event of any dispute, we may provide the Space Owner’s contact information to the Customer so that the two parties may resolve their dispute.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or concerning the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Website is operated by a U.S. entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Delaware, USA. For multinational legal rights, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. You agree that all claims you may have against Ehubber arising from or relating to this Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Copyright & Trademark
All contents of this Website are ©2022 Ehubber Inc. All rights reserved. Ehubber is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Ehubber. “Ehubber”, “find productivity”, “Productivity Out Of The Box”, the graphic logo, the rating stars, and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on this Website are registered and/or common law trademarks of Ehubber and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Ehubber or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of this Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of Ehubber and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Ehubber. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by Ehubber.
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]. We only address messages concerning brand infringement at this email address.
Use of Interactive Areas
Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by email, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any coworking reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas, or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant Ehubber and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Ehubber may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Ehubber the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Ehubber’s rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary. Spaces whom a representative of theirs “claim” their space in which the content was submitted by a 3rd party contributor also grant Ehubber and its affiliates the same rights listed above.
This Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services, or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of coworking experiences or other content, messages, materials, or other items on this Website (“Interactive Areas”). If Ehubber provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website any of the following:
1. Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code, or any other material (“Content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
2. Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the Nigerian. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of a securities exchange such as the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), the Nigerian Stock Exchange or the NSE;
3. Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party;
4. Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Ehubber;
5. Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
6. Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers;
7. Viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
8. Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
9. Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Ehubber, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or this Website, or (d) which may expose Ehubber or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Ehubber takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored, or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Ehubber liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Ehubber is not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users in any public forum, the personal home page, or other Interactive Area. Although Ehubber has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Ehubber reserves the right and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any content posted or stored on this Website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on this Website at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the content by Ehubber or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any moral rights of an author in any of the content; and (d) you forever release Ehubber, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Ehubber under any such moral rights.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of this Website in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or this Website.
Provisions for Use
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and/or affiliates as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us concerning such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable according to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and concerning this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the customer and concerning this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.